Sunday, June 15, 2008

Waiting to go . . .

Well, we are still in the USA but headed for Bulgaria soon. Joe's now immersed in his MA studies, and I'm hitting the Russian books hard! Although they speak Bulgarian in Bulgaria, Georgian in Georgia, and Armenian in Armenia, many people speak Russian. My lack of language skills while in Ukraine made me determined to study a language that could help me out in all these countries. We'll see if I've made some improvements!

I have two, yes only TWO!, more chapters in my "Take off in Russian" language book (exercises and CDs). I plan to also bring my Bulgarian book to brush up, or would I be confusing myself? Maybe Joe should take the reins on the Bulgarian stuff.

Well, just thought I'd start of the "Where are the Herrins" blog before I take off - which will be next week!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment